It can be frustrating to gain the courage to wear wigs and then find so many variations. Wigs were initially made for medical reasons such as disease or for covering up hair loss caused by chemotherapy but know they are much more than just covering your issues or baldness.
In recent years, when fashion and styling are at their peak, it has become very difficult to maintain your natural beauty as chemicals, and continuous treatments damage the natural hair. That's the actual reason for wigs are so common in public.
Wigs are made of various materials, and one of them is natural human hair. You might not be expecting to wear another human being's hair onto you and walk around, but yes, it's happening. So, here we will talk about everything you must know about human hair wigs and whether these are affordable wigs or not!
How Are Human Hair Wigs Made?
Human hair is made from real human hair, hair that is cut from a person's head. Many people willingly sell their hair, or this hair comes from the barbers. The hairs were then washed, cleaned, and dyed into the required colors. The remaining process of fixing the hair in lace or bands is the same as in synthetic wigs, so you can buy them as frontals or closures.
Are Human Hair Wigs Expensive?
You can definitely expect a human hair wig to be more expensive than a synthetic one. The natural look and feel it gives the user is hard to beat and goes a long way toward making them comfortable in public.
These wigs are unquestionably way more expensive than synthetic wigs because they are durable, last-long, natural, and need more time to form. However, the price of these wigs is worth the benefits and looks you can get after wearing them.
Advantages of Human Hair Wigs
Human hair wigs offer a lot of benefits over Synthetic wigs if you're willing to put in the money and time to maintain them. The major benefits are;
- These wigs provide a natural look that cannot be obtained from expensive or high-quality wigs.
- Human hair wigs are way more durable and long-lasting than synthetic ones if you use them with great care as you do with your natural hair.
- These wigs can be styled and dyed more easily and often than synthetic ones.
- The high price of these wigs is the major reason why people prefer synthetic wigs. These wigs are almost double or even more expensive than synthetic ones, so it's impossible to afford them for everyone.
- The maintenance cost of natural hair wigs is also much higher as you cannot just wash them with soap. If you want your wig to look good, you have to use shampoo and conditioner; otherwise, the hair will become fuzzy.
- Human hair wigs are more prone to tangling, shedding and matting, just like your own hair, and as they are expensive, you cannot just buy a new one.
Human hair wigs are the highest quality but demand as much time and effort as your own hair. If you are looking for something for a special occasion, these wigs are highly recommended, as you will look wonderful in them. However, synthetic wigs will do the job well if you are looking for an easy solution for your everyday styling. Hopefully, this article will help you find what you dreamed of.